We are really looking forward to seeing the whole class together on Tuesday, September 8. The school doors open at 7:50 a.m. and we will open the classroom door at 7:55 so that everyone can be engaged in learning by 8:00. You can help your child carry out their morning routines! We really encourage independence in kindergarten, but your child may need some prompting, especially in the beginning of the year.
- If you have not returned the orange student information sheet, please do so ASAP.
- Please make sure all snacks are NUT-FREE. Lunches may contain nuts, as we have nut-free tables in the cafeteria for students with allergies.
- If your child should be sitting at the nut-free table, please let us know. We will assume that any child with a nut allergy will sit there, but let us know if this is not the case.
- Please make sure your child has a spare change of clothes in his/her cubby.
- Please follow us on Twitter!! @KG_BakerSchool. This is a great way to get a glimpse into the daily happenings in our classroom!
The PTO is also hosting a popsicle party on Tuesday afternoon on the kindergarten playground for those who can attend. Unfortunately, the teachers will not be there, as we have a faculty meeting.
If you have any questions, please be in touch!!!
Mrs. Galop & Ms. Poutasse